Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bunny Exchange Reveal

I am a member of a wonderful group of women on Facebook who love polish. We have come together and exchange colors that don't work for us but another member loves or wants to try. It's called Polish Exchange. If you love polish and would like to maybe exchange some of your collection for some new to you colors, look us up and join. We would love to have you. =)


Recently, we decided to do a bunny exchange. We filled out a questionnaire about our favorite colors, brands, likes, dislikes, etc. One member mixed up names and handed them out and off we went!


I have to say, I've paid close attention to my bunny. I wanted to get the perfect polishes for her, the perfect candy, the perfect "extras". Just this morning, I mailed off her box. I am so excited for her to receive it. I know she will love it but I can't help but think "Oh, I should have added..." But, at some point you need to stop, tape it up and mail it. I have to say, I had so much fun shopping for my bunny, I didn't stop to wonder what I might receive. As a matter of fact, I forgot to check my mail for two days and wouldn't you know, my bunny gift was in there both of those days.


I was lucky to have a bunny like me. She really paid attention to what I love and chose polishes for me that I Oooo'd and Aww'd over. She also listened to me when I said I didn't have a few specific stores near me and she bought me polishes from there that I can't get otherwise, even online. I was over the moon happy with her choices! I am so lucky. Thank you, Debbie, from the bottom of my heart. You are amazing! =)


Now, for my bunny reveal...




Chocolate!! This is already awesome...


My favorite pic...


My goodies all unwrapped...


All wrapped up...

YUM!


Spoiled... exactly how I feel! =)


I will wear these first! One on each finger! I love these Claire's  flakey glitters!! <3


Glitter heaven...


I love pink, I don't own any Essie and I have a thing for lip balm...



One of the polishes broke even though it was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap but I was able to salvage most of it by pouring it into an empty OPI bottle I had handy. This was one of my faves so I was glad I could save it. Otherwise I would have bought it online somewhere. It was flakey glittery with pink stars and it was love at first sight. I will be buying another bottle... that's how much I love it.

Debbie... I can't thank you enough for making my very first bunny swap so amazing. THANK YOU! I will treasure each and every item you chose for me. =) <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry one broke. Next time I'm by the beauty supply that carries NYX I'll look for a new one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt bad because it wasn't your fault at all, Debbie! The two NYX glitters you chose for me are some of my favorites and I can't wait to find more of this brand! <3

      Delete
    2. I'll look for more on my travels!

      Delete