Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I would like to thank my friend Louise, for sending me this gorgeous polish! I had heard about Fantasy Fire for awhile before being able to get it. It isn't available in the US, so you have to have a friend across the pond. I read everywhere that it was a dupe for Clarins 230 aka Unicorn Pee. (VERY hard to get, if not completely impossible if you don't have money to burn.)

I was so excited, I applied this beauty as soon as I got it, and not a minute too soon! The very next day I was doing hair and make-up for the Ice Road Truckers promos and this was the perfect finishing touch for me!

I took pics inside and out in the sun. This polish has an obvious purple base with maroon shimmer. In the sun, it shows a rainbow of color with blues and greens.

Pictures are worth a thousand words...








I applied Pretty&Polished "Midnight Rider" on my ring finger accent nail for the sun pics...


5 comments:

  1. Super pretty nail polish! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I don't think I've ever worn a polish before that had so many colors in it!

      Delete
  2. Really pretty multichrome, purple polish is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good on you! I asked my friend when he visited the UK to get me a bottle and he ended up getting me 3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, looks great. So glad I was able to help you out.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete