Thursday, March 21, 2013

Literary Lacquers ~ If It Pleases You

Today I have another gorgeous holographic polish for you from Literary Lacquers! This is another jaw dropper from Amy's new collection The Good Parts: Polish inspired by erotic fiction from Fanny Hill to 50 Shades. If it pleases you is a deep plum (bruised colored) linear holographic. This polish was inspired by The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice, originally published in 1983 under the pseudonym A. N. Roquelaure. It's a kinky fairy tale, telling us what happens after the prince wakes Sleeping Beauty, though not with a kiss in this tale... If it pleases you is what Beauty is taught to answer questions by her masters. I haven't read this book though it is now on my "to read" list, this polish definitely pleases me!! ;)

If It Pleases You is shown with 3 coats with a thin layer of Hong Kong Girl to top it off although full coverage was achieved in 2 coats. Application was a dream with no issues whatsoever. I wish every polish was so easy! This was another love at first coat for me. I have a lot of holo polishes but this one is unique. I don't have another that comes even close to this color.











Does it please you as well?! <3

1 comment: