Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My very first LYNNDERELLA...

Funny Money. I ordered it from Llarowe's (You're going to hear that a LOT from me!) and I lovelovelove it! I have a feeling I'm going to love each and every one of my polishes from Lynnderella but there will always be a special place in my heart for my first. ;)

Lynn's definition: The original Funny Money was created in Fall 2009 as an antidote to horrible messages about economic conditions. It contained bar and micro glitters in a blackened green base and bergamot essential oil. Bergamot is thought to promote prosperity and offer protection from negative influences—it smells like sweet orange rind with a green note. The 2011 version is full of green glitters and recycled glitter bits (from Halloween and other lacquers) in a blackened green base and also has bergamot essential oil. Bring on the Prosperity!

What I love most about Funny Money is how complex it is. The blackened green base and green glitter are obvious but when you look close, you see a rainbow of color. I applied a base coat of A England The Knight, topped with 1 coat of OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, a dark grey charcoal, 2 coats of Funny Money and 2 coats of Glitter Tamer. Be ready to have random people grab your hands to get a closer look at your nails when you wear the beauty!

Now for the pics...















No comments:

Post a Comment