Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Literary Lacquers ~ Laters, Baby

Today I have a jaw dropping beauty from Amy Milder and her new Literary Lacquers collection: The Good Parts; Polish inspired by erotic fiction from Fanny Hill to 50 Shades.

Laters, Baby is a charcoal linear holographic with holo sparkle added for extra holo goodness. This polish is inspired by 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James, published in 2011.
Pictures are shown with 2 coats and you can pick up your bottle here.

Laters, Baby applied like a dream. No problems at all. I love the formula of this polish but there's something I loved even more than that. The look of it on my nails. It's a beauty in the bottle but truly came alive on my nails. The linear holo is so strong in this as you can see from the pictures but Amy knocked it out of the ballpark with the added holographic sparkle!

I'm truly in love with Laters, Baby and wasn't surprised when it gave me a hologasm.

Brace yourselves ladies...








No comments:

Post a Comment